Localization Project Manager — _copy
- Manage localization project schedule and requirements across internal and external resources
- Oversee translation & QC Review workflow using our translation management tools and systems
- Expanding and managing our translation team, communication and training with new recruits.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localization
- 2-3 years of prior localization project management experience, working on projects that could involve language launches, software, creative content and subtitle localization
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Project Management software, XTRF preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in using various video formats.
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various concurrent projects and deal with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility in working beyond the scheduled working hours and/or at weekends to meet deadlines.